JOIN THE TEAM!
FACILITATOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 ARE NOW CLOSED. APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED ON THE STATUS OF THEIR APPLICATIONS
Eager to work with a team of passionate young individuals to deliver a transformative educational experience to fellow youth?
Passionate about youth work, social issues, and advocating for systemic change?
Excited about DeConstructing Narratives and want to make your mark on the course?
Then join us!
Updates in response to COVID-19
1 May 2020
The short course has been postponed to August 2021, all applicants have been informed notified of this and how to proceed. To read the full statement regarding the course's postponement, click here.
17 March 2020
Due to the increasing number of restrictions arising due to the spread of COVID-19 we understand that it may have been difficult to submit your facilitator applications on time. If you have been affected by this, please send us an email at email@example.com describing your situation and we will try and accommodate you.
9 March 2020
We understand the ongoing evolving situation regarding the spread of COVID-19, and hence the hesitation to apply to the UWC Kenya Short Course. We encourage all interested applicants to continue and submit their applications as normal as per previously advertised deadlines. We will then continue to evaluate the situation to determine the next course of action with accepted applicants. We would also like to reiterate that the safety of our facilitators and participants remains paramount.
Please read the job description AND the information below carefully before beginning your application
- Complete the online application form by March 15th 2020
- The written application will be evaluated after which we will shortlist candidates to be offered an interview within two weeks of the submission deadline
- Applicants not shortlisted will be informed
- Interviews will be conducted online and decisions will be communicated within 2 weeks of the interview
- Before opening the online application form, please view the PDF of the application below
- You cannot progress to the next page of the application without completing the page you are currently on
- The form does not save answers if it is not submitted, nor does it allow you to edit your answers after submission. We recommend viewing the PDF of the application beforehand and writing your answers on a separate document, then copy your answers into the form.